Article 1 – DEFINITIONS:
- d) DATA CONTROLLER: Data Controller is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein. Data Controller shall be referred to either by Data Controller’s name or “Data Controller.”
- e) OPERATOR: Operator is the publisher, owner, and operator of the Website and is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein, along with Data Controller. Operator shall be referred to either by Operator’s name or “Operator.” If Operator or Operator’s property shall be referred to through first-person pronouns, it shall be through the use of the following: us, we, our, ours, etc.
- g) NFTs: “NFTs” means any NFTs that we make available for sale on the Website.
- h) PERSONAL DATA: “Personal DATA” means personal data and information that we obtain from you in connection with your use of the Website that is capable of identifying you in any manner.
Article 2 – GENERAL CONSENT:
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use our Website.
We take your privacy very seriously and seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible on how we use your information and what rights you have in relation to it. By providing personal information directly to us by using our Website, you thereby consent usage of your private information.
Article 3 – THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE FROM YOU:
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
If you are a passive user of the Website and do not register for any purchases or other service, you may still be subject to certain passive data collection (“Passive Data Collection”). Such Passive Data Collection may include through cookies, as described below, IP address information, location information, and certain browser data, such as history and/or session information. The Passive Data Collection that applies to Unregistered users shall also apply to all other users and/or visitors of our Website.
Article 4 – THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE AUTOMATICALLY:
Cookies: We may collect information from you through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences) as well as through information that you volunteer to us (such as information that you provide during a registration process or at other times while using the Website, as described above).
A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to your browser from a web server and it can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
Technical cookies: Technical cookies, which can also sometimes be called HTML cookies, are used for navigation and to facilitate your access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the network or to supply services requested by you. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
You can manage or request the general deactivation or cancelation of cookies through your browser. If you do this though, please be advised this action might slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
Cookies may also be retransmitted by an analytics or statistics provider to collect aggregated information on the number of users and how they visit the Website. These are also considered technical cookies when they operate as described.
Temporary session cookies are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session – these are mostly used to identify you and ensure that you don’t have to log in each time – whereas permanent cookies remain active longer than just one particular session.
Third-party cookies: We may also utilize third-party cookies, which are cookies sent by a third-party to your computer. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies. The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising for users.
Third-party analytical cookies may also be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on our Website. This place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
Profiling cookies: We may also use profiling cookies, which are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising to the user’s browser.
When these types of cookies are used, we will receive your explicit consent.
Support in configuring your browser: You can manage cookies through the settings of your browser on your device. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for this Website.
For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Log Data: Like all websites and mobile applications, this Website also makes use of log files that store automatic information collected during user visits. The different types of log data could be as follows:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Website;
- name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the user (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated manner in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also possibly include Personal Data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the Website or damage to other users, or in the case of harmful activities or crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the Website and our users. Such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
Article 5 – THIRD PARTIES:
We may utilize third-party service providers (“Third-Party Service Providers”), from time to time or all the time, to help us with our Website, and to help serve you.
- We may use Third-Party Service Providers to assist with information storage (such as cloud storage).
- Payment information, credit card transactions.